Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Coming home

We've been in San Diego for 3 weeks, and out of our house since June 26th-avoiding the dust and the damage from our kitchen addition. Tomorrow night, finally, we really get to go home. Ironically, we'll be there about 7 hours, before bringing Cooper to St. Joseph's Hospital for the adeniod/tonsil surgery that we hope will decrease his chronic school year sinus infections. My dad says he's going to equate vacations w/surgeries from now on, and refuse to leave the house. I say, he's going to equate surgery with unlimited ice cream, and ask to go back to the hospital whenever he's feeling deprived of ice cream. (If you're a Facebook frequenter, sorry for the repeat. It's late.) I'm failing miserably to keep track of both my camera, and the cord needed to upload pictures, but I'll work on it.

No comments: