Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

So, Friday I learned a lesson- never stick your fingers into a wand blender before unplugging it. Yep- one finger in by the blade, the other hand on the power button- a BAD combination...So, a quick trip to ER, seven stitches and one very awkward bandage later, I'm on the mend- but these'll be short notes until I can use my fingers again...

Here are some great pictures from our outing to the Pumpkin Patch today with our friends Becka, Caileigh & Keagan.

3 comments:

Eva and her 'rents said...

Great pics! It looks like you guys had a great time. What a gorgeous day!

Sandi said...

Oh my goodness Gretchen! OOOOUCH. Hope you mend soon. No fun for the family if momma isn't feeling good.

Jeneen and co. said...

Good lord Gretchen!!! YIKES. I hope you're okay and feeling not so tender. Hang in there...
The pumpkin patch looked great - sorry we missed you (ended up staying in town - Matt went to Boxx Berry with the kids alone. I had a free ticket!) : )