Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Fun

Well,we're into summer now- The weather's been great and we've had so much fun playing in town. The blog updates have been sketchy, mostly because Cooper's become a computer junkie- we can't have it out while he's around without a cry for movies/videos! So I have to sneak away.

Ian's doing great- he's seven weeks old now and about 11 1/2 pounds. He's sleeping really well, and has just started to smile at us- about the sweetest thing yet.



What could be more relaxing??



Thanks to the Durand family for the fabulous meal, and for introducing Coop to the joys of ice cream cones.



Cooper, my new sous-chef...Everytime I get out the baking supplies, he's right there with me, "Coooook!!" He's getting better at dumping ingredients, but he really likes to keep dumping- even if it's not something on the ingredient list! I haven't let him break eggs yet..



A great visit with my Aunt Carolyn. The boys both loved having her here- she was able to soothe Ian when neither Chris or I could, and Cooper was in heaven going through all of our magazines over, and over, and over identifying everything with her.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh Howard family, I think that picture of Ian naked on the blankie is just about the sweetest picture!

So glad to hear that sleeping is going well.... and he smiled! Heavy sigh,it gives me baby pains.

Take care, Sandi

Eva and her 'rents said...

Oh how I wish I could take a naked nap on a blankie in the sun. Such a sweet picture.

sunshine glynn said...

IT was good to run into you today at the library! I owe you a freezer meal...sheesh. :)