Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New beach, different day

<
Our beach of choice-Playa La Ropa. There's our transport vehicle in the background. This has become our morning routine: breakfast on the boat, watch the birds and the fish around the boat, lather up w/sunscreen and take the dinghy to shore for beach time. Cooper makes friends everyday- particulary the grandparent crowd who are missing their grandchildren.

I told Cooper it wasn't polite to laugh at my big belly, but clearly we still have some manners work!

Helping Papa carry water.

3 comments:

Eva and her 'rents said...

Cute suit! And I think your belly looks beautiful!

Sandi said...

Gretchen -

You look awesome! You go girl!

I haven't been online much so I have missed your Mexico updates, wow, what a trip! The beaches look fantastic and Cooper is having so much fun.

I'm going to go back and look/stare at the pictures again, oh how they look sooo relaxing. Take care!
Rub that belly :) -Sandi

Samya said...

Wow! You guys look wonderful and WARM! Glad it's so lovely down there. After I get through this flu & darn ear infection, I'll be ready to soak up our outside sun (if there's any left)! -Samya